Product Type: Durex in Personal Hygiene
Newest Review: ... we have been using Durex Extra Safe condoms. According to an article I read, "Durex condoms are the most popular brand of condoms i... more
Lets talk safe sex.
Durex Extra Safe Condoms
Member Name: deannamason1993
Durex Extra Safe Condoms
Advantages: Thickness hardly rips
Disadvantages: loses sensation
I know contraception and sex can be a hushed up topic so asking for advice of contraception may be hard. so here i go trying to explain every aspect of the Durex Extra Safe 12 pack. can i please state no contraception is 100% so using other methods of contraception as well as condoms should be used.
The durex extra safe condoms are extra thick this comes as a disadvantage and an advantage. Disadvantage being that the sensation of sex and the feeling isn't as pleasurable as using other brands. on the other hand I've never seen or heard of a durex extra safe condom to fall out or snap/break whilst using, before or after.
The durex extra safe condoms do not really have a strong smell and what smell you can smell isn't overpowering and a "turn off". The condoms are really easy to put on even for beginners so it shouldnt be time consuming and also again be a "turn off".
The leaflet inside clearly states how to use the condoms. How to keep the condoms and how to dispose of the condom, everything you need to know about them. Beneficial to the condom it's the only contraception apart from abstinence that blocks out STD and pregnancy 98% of the time. If i wasn't using any other form of protection i'd definitely use durex extra safe or if i'm someone who can get a bit paranoid that they're either gonna get pregnant or contract a STD.
Summary: Safest Condom
More reviews in the field of Personal Hygiene
- My saviour at the time of the month!
- A great brand of tampons
- VERY thin so only suitable for lighter days!
- This one certainly isn't a splitter!
- Good value for a medium flow
- Got one over on other tampons!
- Comfortable, and they smell nice!
- Who said women need to use a well known brand every month?
- FemFresh Natural Balance Cleansing Wipes - a great idea but an expensive one
- Super non applicator tampons
- KamaSutra Massage Oil Pleasure Garden
- KamaSutra Luxury Bathing Gel- Ocean Blu
- KamaSutra Luxury Bathing Gel- Mint Tree
- KamaSutra Love Liquid Water Based Lubricant
- KamaSutra Love Essentials Kit
- Tena Lady Normal Pads
- Tampax Pearl Regular
- Sainsbury's Non Applicator Tampons
- Sani Hands Anti-Bacterial Hand Wipes
- Asda Freestyle Feminine Care Wipes