Product Type: Durex in Personal Hygiene
Newest Review: ... as you roll your hands over your other halves skin and is a pleasure to use. The Durex gel was quite the opposite, it absorbs into the s... more
Hail the lubricant, but massage gel - fail!
Durex Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel
Member Name: alnilam
Durex Play 2 in 1 Massage Gel
Advantages: Cheap, smell-less, sweet taste, decent lube
Disadvantages: Not good for massages, it leaves marks
I can't say I am extremely shy when it comes to buying lubricants, condoms (etc) but I am also not the most brave shopper on the world... I imagine many have problems shopping these products or are feeling uncomfortable to some point as I am so buying this one might be a bit problematic to some since it is (compared to others) huge, no discrete buying possible it is deemed to be noticed at some point.
It looks aesthetic and playful as all Durex products do. It is water based so it is safe to use with condoms.
It is not especially pricey considering the quantity you get. It has no smell and it has a sweet taste.
It promises a well balanced combination of lubricant and massage gel, the delivery of the promise in my opinion is not the best. It is not very greasy so you do need to apply quite a lot to have a decent massage (not to much though), it dries up fast so you have to re-apply it often.
If you are not the kind to take showers after "naughty time" this one, especially if you use it for massage, will get you running to the shower. If I would say it leaves marks I would certainly be understating it. First time I used it (and was unprepared for the after affect) I almost died of fright because my back looked like all skin ruptured and was peeling of (ok a bit exaggerated description).
It is not the best of their products in my opinion, if you buy it you won't exactly be throwing it in the garbage, but using it as a massage gel won't be your priority.
Although as far as lubricant goes it ain't all that bad, nothing special though, but for the price it is good to buy here and there. I have to say though I do prefer other Durex lubes.
Summary: Good as a lubricant, rubbish as a massage gel
More reviews in the field of Personal Hygiene
- moistened toilet tissues
- Bodyform So Slim thin Liners - to be kept for the very light days!
- Durex Play Feel Lubricant
- I haven't had a bottom this wet since I was eighteen months old!
- A Toilet Tissue Trial....
- Dont make me agry, you wouldnt like me when I am angry!!
- You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
- An awkward subject but we're in it together ladies!
- Compact and bijou
- A shade more hygienic than dry toilet paper alone
- Superdrug Applicator Tampons Super
- Halo Sanitary Towels
- Always Freshelle Normal
- Balance Activ Vaginal Gel
- Superdrug Non Applicator Tampons Super
- Asda Protect Ultra Fresh Silk Towels Normal
- Always Ultra Long Sanitary Towels
- Lil-lets with Candy Stripe Technology
- Durex JLS Condoms
- Canesten Care Feminine Wipes