Newest Review: ... had them as a pair rather than a single animal. Living Quarters ~ The beauty of these small pets is that they can be housed both indo... more
GUINEA PIG, SCHMINNY PIG
Member Name: bobbanana99
Advantages: GIANT HAMSTER
Disadvantages: SMELL BAD
GUINEA PIGS ARE GREAT, THEY ARE JUST LIKE GIANT HAMSTERS, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE SMALL HAMSTERS, THEESE ARE IDEAL.
THEY EAT DANDELION AND LILLIES, HOWEVER THE PO;LLEN IS HARMFUL SOJUST BE CARELFUL. LONG HAIR CAN BE FATAL ON GUINEA PIGS, SO ALWAYS MAKE SUR THAY THEY ARE SHAVED REGULARLY TO PREVENT DEATH. THEY MAY NOT LIKE THIS, BUT IT IS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD.
GUNEA PIGAS MUST ALWAYS START THEIR DAY WITH A FRIED ENGLISH BREAKFAST, CONTAINING AT LEAT 2 SAUSAGES AND THREE EGGS (CHICKEN)
ADN SOME HAY AND SME CARROTS
Summary: GREAT PETS BUT NOT AS GOOD AS CATS
More reviews in the field of Pet / Animal
- COLLIE PUPPY 'TAILS' OF THE UNEXPECTED
- A Beginners Guide To Nemo's Freshwater Friends
- Spirit of the Wolf
- Have YOU licked a toad today?
- The MOST fun you can have with a furry creature!
- Come and meet our snakes.
- Wonderful Little Creatures
- Lizaarrdd... Lizaarrdd... Lizarrdd... Is there a gecko in here?
- Be more dog with a Maine Coon
- Royal Pythons - Amazing Animals, Every Household Should Have One ;¬)