Product Type: Sony photo accessories
Newest Review: ... case is made from wierd padded mesh style material, this is very popular in Sony cases and accessories. It does seem to do the job thoug... more
Sony Camera case with battery
Member Name: Dave24
Advantages: A great case, and battery combo
Now we all know that Sony make some brilliant little compact cameras. The issue everyone has is what do you buy to keep it safe an scratch free when its in your bag?
Well here is one answer, the Sony ACC CBG. This bag has a large velcro flap for easy access to your camera. But it also stay shut when you want it to. As you can see from the pitcure the end of the flap has a plastic style piece sewn in with the Sony logo printed in white on it.
The rest of the case is made from wierd padded mesh style material, this is very popular in Sony cases and accessories. It does seem to do the job though, its lightly padded so will help to cushion any small bumps or knock your camera may face.
The other great thing about Sony cases is the interior padding and material. It is a very nice velour style matrial which aids in keeping your camera clean and ensure scratches dont get onto your lcd screen.
There is also a zipped pocket at the front too. Its a very tight fit for anything, but useful none the less. You could easily get a memory card in their. Getting it out may be tricky but good luck! Its a load easier when the camera is not in the case to access this pocket.
The actual case measures - Width 80 x Height 120 x Depth 40
Other good points this case has is the
1) The weight, the case is very light and durable, the back has a belt loop so you can attach it to your belts funnily enough. Or slip it into a handbag/pocket.
2) price, you can pick them up for roughly £10. Which for an official Sony case in more than a bargain.
SO if your looking for a sturdy camera case and spare battery for your DSC W210 or any DSC-W series of Sony camera then this is for you!
Summary: Super combo available from Sony
More reviews in the field of Photo Accessory
- Yes I'm excited about a lens cap.....
- Easy to use and practical
- A dedicated lens hood for the Zuiko 50-200mm
- Really useful wipes - for more jobs than you can imagine.
- Dust.. anyone, no? Dust??
- Weighty SLR? Give your neck a break with Optech
- one of the most useful accessories
- Having a blast with the Konig air blower
- The nicest photo album I've ever brought.
- I Can See Clearly Now ... Once I Decided to Stop Using These Wipes