Newest Review: ... to prune it every year, like roses. Just take off any dead stems and clip the tops Honeysuckle is good for growing up tressles, up drain ... more
Member Name: foldie
Date: 25/04/01, updated on 25/04/01 (111 review reads)
Advantages: Heavenly smell
Disadvantages: Gives off alot of pollen in spring
A plant of romance it lures you to the garden to smell its lovely
unforgetable scent and bask on its beauty. It climbs on any structure
and projects its radiant flowers with grace. Makes a wonderful
wedding gift not to be forgotten. Does not require alot of maintenance
in the garden. Makes a wonderful hedge and can grow to 12 ft. I
find in my own garden it holds its foliage late into the fall. Only one draw back it gives alot of pollen off in the spring, and would pose a problem to people who suffer from allegies.
More reviews in the field of Plant
- Not to be forgotten - and it won't let you
- Havent got time to be sick ??
- Ivy the Wallflower!
- Kick Jet Lag in the butt with Arnica !!!
- Wonderful blooms but poisonous
- Another one for our little shop of horrors.
- Black currants - yum
- Lovely Leeks
- Time, Space & Patience required!
- Runner Beans - Super Easy to Grow and Super Tasty