* Prices may differ from that shown
Advantages: Small thickness, a large contrast ratio (in daylight you can easily watch), very deep black light (if you set it the deepest in the settings), slightly heated, a huge number of settings, very good shows the SD channels. Shows 3D video.
Disadvantages - there are much more advantages.
1) Even when completely turned off dynamic contrast and set to maximum static - visible brightness jumps that I was very angry. Moreover, this happens not only during switching to another scene or a plan, and within the same "frame". As a result, in the movies, where a lot of scenes at night, the evening, scenes in rooms with low contrast, this effect me personally getting very annoying. Virtually no problems only on new movies, where there is already so high contrast. In recorded satellite broadcasts (TV series, for example), even in HD it is also seen. By default, when the broadcast is underestimated for the luminance component of the signal.
2) not Very handy remote control.
3) the Built-in player does not read the container M2TS, TS reads not all. In General, the player is quite Moody, need to buy a media player anyway. Also scaling does not work if you use your own player. So to watch a movie in 4:3 without black borders on the sides does not work, or stretch the image proportions.
4) the Stand could be a little more reliable. And the process of tapping into the support stand screws generally harassment. Not only is this inconvenient, requires the application of force, so even this plastic bearing may burst if it is not neat.
Overall the TV is happy with 70%. I bought exactly what I wanted. But my expectations were not fully justified.