“ Brand: Playmobil „
Christmas came and our little one found herself with a whole range of Playmobil, including a Playmobil Mansion house. Of course, like most toys, the Playmobil mansion came unfurnished even with the extortionate price (Luckily everyone put money towards it!) and so in order to furnish the house, Santa had to spend even more money! We bought this set for £3.50 on Ebay though on Amazon this set goes for between £10.00 to £15.00 so we grabbed a real bargain. Although we bought it on Ebay second hand, it was boxed and held all the items which were meant to be in there. The only difference is the colour of chair and bin which is pictured as purple, yet in my set they were both yellow. I am not sure whether this is due to the set bringing out different colours or not, though everything else is the same.
Included in this set is the following;
* Computer desk with two pull out draws to one side and a space big enough for the chair and Playmobil person to sit under. The desk has a wood colouring top to it with the rest in silver.
* Computer system in grey with keyboard. The monitor is quite sweet with an actual picture (sticker) on the screen such as you would see on a real monitor.
* Swivel chair (yellow in my set). Made as though it has wheels though it doesn't.
* Yellow (or purple) bin.
* Two cabinets. The first and tallest cabinet has two pull out draws at the bottom with two shelves. The smaller cabinet has three pull out draws and a wooden coloured top to it.
* One Playmobil person dressed in modern smart office dress. As usual, this persons hands can grasp certain objects, his head can turn and he can sit and stand.
* There are a number of small accessories included in this set which are as follows;
Small plant pot and plant
Cup and saucer
Two sorting trays
A number of box files
A few books
All the above items are quite small and so can easily be lost. All items are made well and there is not a lot of assembly required at all.
My little one loves the addition of the computer desk and computer in her house and loves playing with it alongside her other items, though I would not say that the set as a whole is her most favorite room set as there is more small accessories than actual larger playing items.
For the price we paid, I am very happy with this item, though probably would not have paid the full amount for it.
Recommended, though look for a lower price.
Model: The Home Office / Pete is sat at the desk with computer, in the study, working hard on his new project / The office features a desk and computer with swivel chair, a bookcase and drawer unit / The Playmobil furniture set comes with 1 Playmobil figure and lots of cool accessories / Playmobil Study is a great way to encourage role-play.