Product Type: Electronic Arts PS2 games
Newest Review: ... of fun. The main storyline focuses around Yuna, the heroine from Final fantasy X, and her gang of girlfriends, and boy, do they prove that... more
Yuna is back, but do we want her back
Final Fantasy X-2 - Platinum (PS2)
Member Name: Naruto55
Final Fantasy X-2 - Platinum (PS2)
Disadvantages: stupid logic, Pointless side missions
Welcome to the world of final fantasy X-2 a game that well, let's see how it is. Let's starts with the story and take it from there.
We join Yuna who after defeating sin and saving the day for everyone who has join up with a group called the gullwings that hunts down spheres, Yuna does this together with her team mates Rikku from the last game and Paine a new girl you will learn about later on in the game, the main aim for the gullwings and the whole game is to collect these spheres might the aim goal for Yuna is to find her love from the last game Tidus because she found a sphere and there was a guy that looked like him within the sphere and she thinks he might be still alive but when the group finds a sphere with a old machine called vegnagun, the mission now becomes find what ever this is a stop who ever is trying to use it, this before more difficult as it looks like the aeons have come back and attacking before so you must go the temples defeat the aeons again and find out what the hell is going on.
* Different powers, when you get new sphere you get new powers this can be anything from black mages to samurai and it is a lot of fun to play around with all of the different dress sphere you can have to find out which ones you can use the best and you can change in the middle of battles as well so if you want Yuna to be a black mages and a powerful white mage you can have that because when the team gets low you can just have Yuna changed to a white mage and heal everyone then just change back
* Some interesting side missions, there are a lot of side missions to do within this game they might even be a few to many but if you like side missions then this is a game you will enjoy because they are loads and I do mean loads so you can take a break from the main story and try your hand at side missions for a bit if you want or just carry on with the main story
* Pointless side missions, with they being so many side mission they are some that are just so annoying and pointless it just get annoying and the biggest one in my opinion is that when you talk to brother who flies the airship you are on he talks in al Bhed so again you have to go out and find all the Al bhed things to help you learn the language and this is very annoy because one in the last game I got them all so I should already be able to know it and second Rikku is now one of the main character and she is a bloody al bhed so why can she not teach me the language
* Stupid logic, there are many time within this game when logic jumps out the window and runs miles away and it just takes me out of the game like during one bit you have to sneak into a mansion using the bad guys uniforms and as soon as you have gotten in they take them off......WHY, why when you are trying to go around then bad guys place you take off the uniforms that would hide and help you
* Easy cheat to level up skills and you kind of have to, they is a very easy way just a bit into the game to get all your skills for a certain class up to max and the worse thing is you kind of have to do this because if you want to try and do it like normal then it takes ages and then just gets boring because some skills you need to use the skill like 200 times and so you would have to do over 200 battles so using this cheat kind of brings you got of the game a bit
Overall it is an ok game but only for hard final fantasy plays if you kind of like FFX then this is not a game for you but if you are a hardcore final fantasy player and really liked FFX then you should like this game, I really liked FFX but I did not like this game but that was because I just could not get over some of the stuff in this game.
Summary: An ok game, 5/10
More reviews in the field of Playstation 2 Game
- A different type of contract on offer...
- Time to beat them up
- A game within a game.... gameception
- How to become a master thief.......By sly cooper
- Beautiful but flawed
- Don't Cry Too Much
- Brilliant, Just Brilliant!
- Where I like to think COD really started
- When Blood Money is the only currency