Product Type: Electronic Arts PS3 games
Newest Review: ... which will add up to a maximum of 100 points. What Goes Around, Comes Around... As mentioned above, you will be adding up the Karma Poin... more
Simulated life on a high def console
The Sims 3 (PS3)
Member Name: tangoman84
The Sims 3 (PS3)
Advantages: Fun, great graphics, excellent detail and depth, smooth gameplay, changeable camera angles
With so many online massively multi-player games out there focussing on people living a simulated life based purely around fantasy is there a market for living a simulated life as a human anymore? EA decided it was time to give their offering by releasing the Sims 3 on the high definition consoles and in my opinion the format still has a place and works well, here is why.
- Great graphics enables you to build a simulated life in gorgeous surroundings and detail.
- Purchase new items to improve your home and in turn help your sims life to be more fulfilled. The variety of items available is impressive and the purchasing system is very easy to use.
- Changeable camera angles mean that it is much easier for you to be able to place items around your home and to check on what your sim is up to.
- Take your sims online with a massive online community playing the game (I won't comment too much on this as I did not make enough use of this to be able to comment on it too much).
- More depth than any previous Sims game means that this game has a huge re-playability and longevity to it.
- Have your own baby sim or adopt meaning that as your sim gets older you can get the next generation ready to take over the home you have lovingly built.
- Choose your career and truly shape your sims life with Karma power building up for use to enable you to give your sim a helping hand and pick me up or to punish them for when they haven't done so well.
- Build a family home not just a single sim. When playing this game you can have a number of sims who you will be able to switch between rather than just one sim so that you can create your dream family and your dream home.
- Superbly fun and addictive gameplay means that you become drawn in and really want your sim to succeed rather than thinking of it as you succeeding.
Overall this is a very fun and addictive game which will draw you in as you build up a home for your sim. Great graphics and smooth gameplay allows you to enjoy a terrific new offering from the Sims franchise. For me this is one of the best simulation games out there (especially on the console) and has a wonderful level of detail and depth which keeps the game entertaining for ages. A great one for younger players and adults alike and one which even a casual gamer can really get into.
Summary: A fun and entertaining simulation game which has terrific depth of gameplay
More reviews in the field of Playstation 3 Game
- Failing to get into top gear
- Pro Evolution Soccer but do you need to be a pro to play?
- Another movie tie in that flops worse than a slinky?
- Final Fantasy Hate!
- Perfect 3rd person shooter
- COD Ghosts-same shooter, new stuff
- One of My Favorite Games Of All Time
- A Nightmarish Descent Into Madness
- Anything Mario Can Do, Sack Boy Can Do... Competently
- BioShock Infinite, Is it infinitely better than the original