Product Type: Sony PS3 games
Newest Review: ... to be special, completely unique and incomparable. Visuals: The crispness, the colours, the vibrancy. Just everything visually about t... more
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
Member Name: SuPeRsOnIc007
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
Date: 29/12/10, updated on 29/12/10 (7 review reads)
Advantages: Great characters, guns, storyline
Disadvantages: Not full HD, single player, not PSN compatiable, annoying viewing angles sometimes
I have never really many offline PS3 games, however, I am glad I bought this. It really pulls you in from the beginning, getting right into the story.
I had bought the second game of this but upon doing some research I noticed that most people suggsted playing the first one before the second. The reason being that the Uncharted games have a story and therefore you will understand the characters, their personalities, and their co-existent relationships much better, keeping you in the loop. Plus, this game isn't too expensive now so well worth it!
I wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but I am really enjoying the story and the character building. The characters begin to grow on you almost as if in a movie. And you will never be short of guns in this game. It takes a while to get things rolling in this game, but once you do, it's really quite good. There's also a bit of romance in this game, although not made too obvious, you can sense some attraction between Elena and Drake.
You get a selection of guns, an AK47, a Moss shotgun, grendaes, and an M9 pistol and also a rapidfire secondary weapon. You get to keep a primary weapon such as an AK47 or shotgun, and also a secondary weapon such as a pistol, then you can have up to five grenades. The way you keep your ammo levels up is by pressing triangle when it appears on the screen. This way, you can swap your guns, or take ammo. Obviously, this being a game, it isn't exactly realistic as it does take quite a few bullets to kill someone, but headshots are pretty achieveable and result in instant death.
For those of you, like me, who want a little more than to go around shooting the bad guys, you get to drive a car, use turret guns, drive a water-jet, and then of course there's the story and mini-clips of movie throughout.
I'd highly recommend this! This game is definitely under-rated. Now that the third one is available for pre-order at the end of 2011, I'd definitely recommend starting off now!
Summary: No excuse not to buy it, unless you don't own a PS3
More reviews in the field of Playstation 3 Game
- Good introduction to the world of assassins
- I got the need...the need for speed!
- Legends of Wrestlemania Review
- Best Call of Duty Yet
- Pretty shite compared to the other MMA game
- COD Ghosts-same shooter, new stuff
- One of My Favorite Games Of All Time
- A Nightmarish Descent Into Madness
- Anything Mario Can Do, Sack Boy Can Do... Competently
- BioShock Infinite, Is it infinitely better than the original
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (PS3)
- LEGO Star Wars III Clone Wars (PS3)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
- FIFA 14 (PS3)
- Disney Sing It : Party Hits (PS3)
- XtremeMac 3 in 1 USB Mobile Cable
- XtremeMac InCharge X5 Charging Station
- XtremeMac Soma Stand
- Xtrememac Soma Travel Speaker
- View Quest Retro DAB+ Radio Docking Station