Product Type: Sony PSP games
Newest Review: ... a must-have! This is the PSP version of the series of Everybodys Golf games and is much along the same lines....hit the X button to start... more
Everybody's Golf (PSP)
Member Name: willo3
Everybody's Golf (PSP)
Advantages: simple to play and fun
Before I bought this game, I wasn't to sure whether or not it would be any good, because it was quite cheap and the cartoon like graphics put me off a little bit, but how wrong could I be.
There are lots of difficulty settings, so really most people can play it. It simple too, you just need to press circle twice in order to hit the ball, and it's all about timing, with practice you can master this.
In single player there are four modes, stroke play, where you can choose which course you want to play, and various other settings, and just play it. The main game is challenge mode, where you compete in tournaments and one on one matches, in order to win clothes, stars and players. You can dress up players so they can look totally different, which is a nice touch. Training is, well, training so you can practice those difficult shots. Putt golf is where you can just practice putting, but I don't really play this mode. Multiplayer is over infrastructure mode, this is great if you have mates with a psp. There is also a stats mode, that shows you videos of your best shots, and all of the achievements you have recorded, again I nice touch.
*Graphics and Audio*
Although cartoony and unrealistic, they have grown on me over the time that I have played the game. Audio is great, with small details, like the noise of the ball hitting the bunker, are depicted very well. Overall, graphics and audio are good.
Overall, a great value for money game, that is great fun, and I never get bored with this game.
Thanks for reading
Summary: great game
More reviews in the field of PSP Game
- Excellent game, buy it!
- Horror on a handheld finally shows its potential
- Smell my rubbbbaaa
- Very good fun game
- Football Manager Handheld 2008
- Must try harder EA, kapish?
- Wipeout Pure - It's platinum for a reason
- Linear, Fun, Linear, and Fun
- Great for handheld
- Crisis Core...much anticipated, but worth the wait....?
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 5 (PSP)
- Championship Manager 2007 (PSP)
- Mains Power Charger Adapter for Sony PSP (PSP)
- Echoshift (PSP)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PSP)
- Toca Race Driver 3 Challenge (PSP)
- Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins (PSP)
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (PSP)
- Xiaolin Showdown (PSP)
- After Burner: Black Falcon (PSP)