* Prices may differ from that shown
I picked this up on Amazon for a £10, thought it was worth buying because of the price and what i had read about it. It seems that this game is perfect for a quick round of pinball when travelling or simply bored.
The game has separate gameplay styles, One being free play, where you play on pinball tables to practice and spend your credits earnt in challenge mode to play better tables.
The other game style is challenge mode, this is where you play each table in order but you have a different high score to beat each time in order to progress onto the next table. Once you have beaten some tables you are awarded with credit for you to spend in free play.
There is also a tournament mode where you can play wirelessly over your psp, and whats even better is that the person you are playing doesn't even have to have the game!
With the inclusion of all real tables, people who played pinball on a gottlieb table will be impressed at the resemblance. Some of the classic tables included are: Blackhole, Genie and some more unlockable parts to the game which i am yet to "unlock".
However there comes a slight flaw with the game, namely the camera angles. The game cant quite seem to fit the whole table on the screen, however if you change camera angle then it seems a bit too far away from all the action. If you keep the camera angle in the default setting then sometimes you will find it hard to aim for specific targets because they are off screen. But you can always change to the more zoomed out view; at the risk of missing the ball. But for someone just playing to have fun like me then that doesn't matter as most of your time will be spend randomly hitting the ball with the paddles :)
I will just briefly describe each of the tables:
1. Genie - Fun game with many targets to hit, scoring you many points
2. Black Hole - A table with a black space like background with black holes and swirly blue plant type things.
3. Victory - Table based on racing, overall a fun table.
4. Tee'd Off - Pinball but with a golfing style
5. Play-Boy - A Tilt table, with no paddles, you have to get the ball into many holes
6. Big Shot - A hard table, its like pool and you have to hit certain targets to amass points
7. El Dorado: City Of Gold - A fun game with 10 drop down targets for you to hit, hit all 10 with one ball and something special will happen...
8. Strikes 'n Spares - Bowling, but Pinball style
9. Ace High - Poker, but with pinballs
10. Central Park - Another drop down target table, but highly addictive
11. Goin' Nuts - A pleasing table that uses a timer to show how much time you have left, the table is decorated with pinecone looking like things.
This is a great game, well worth the £10 i paid for it from amazon. Gameplay is varied with the inclusion of tournament mode so i can play other people who dont have the game.
The tables are perfect for short playing times if you only have a quick 10 minutes to spend (Ideal for playing on the toilet, if you know what i mean). I would buy this game if you are a fan of pinball or someone looking for something different with a low budget. I hope i helped someone.