Product Type: Apple MP3 players
Newest Review: ... I wanted to charge it but now I connect it to a wall plug. My iPod also came with Apple earphones, a cloth to clean the screen and instru... more
Over time, it is exposed to be a dud!
Apple iPod touch 8 GB
Member Name: Eriskaydude15
Apple iPod touch 8 GB
Advantages: Sleek design and good layout.
Disadvantages: So many flaws in the product, as listed.
Apple have been at the forefront of technology for so long now but you know what, this product was a shambles.
I have experienced numerous problems with my I-pod touch:
1. My I-pod had something called the white screen of death and although the so-called genius at the genius bar said they had fixed it, my i-pod now freezes frequently. If I lock my I-pod screen while music is paused it will freeze, meaning I have to be constantly playing music because once frozen, hours pass before it can be turned on again. This problem is obviously uncommon but I am disappointed with that the problem was not properly addressed.
2. My I-pod is supposedly 8GB but when on the summary screen it reads when empty, 5.83GB of free space. This is quite a substantial amount of space and when compared to other 8GB i-pods I have noticed that none of them have as little free space as my I-pod.
3. My I-pod has suffered corrosion issues, meaning sound will only play through the left earphone unless the jack is held in a specific position. This is a great inconvenience as when trying to relax and listen to music I am forced to spend minutes finding the correct spot.
4. My screen has cracked and this is a frequent problem, which tells me apple should be doing something to combat this.
5. My I-pod seems to have a very small battery life, even when the screen is at its dullest. This can become really irritating as I look forward to listening to some music and find that there is less than 20% of battery left, even though I had charged it the previous night.
So as you can see I have had some problems with my I-pod however there are some good-points:
1. You can have some brilliant fun with the wealth of apps to be found.
2. The layout is clear and easy to follow.
3.The I-pod has a very sleek design.
Those are the only good points I can pull out.
For me, the I-pod was a waste of money and although good to have too many flaws exist. Although, having said that you might have a different experience, a better one. If you want my advice, buy an I-Phone!
Summary: A product that is enticing but is just a great disappointment.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of MP3 Player
- For when I'm shuffling
- a gorgeous mp3 player with a few quirks
- Nanu Nanu I am the new Nano!
- That "5" Stands for "Five Stars"
- Fantastic mp3 player - shame about my taste in music
- Apple iPod nano (4G) 8GB - reliable and robust!
- Teeny Tiny but Powerful!
- It's stopped me Shuffling!
- Old, but not outdated!
- a 'different' product, but maybe not in a good way