Product Type: Rosebud London prams, pushchairs and strollers
Newest Review: ... bag. The sizes are L36 x H28 x W12cm which is ideal for all baby changing needs. **Features** The Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changin... more
Bag this Smart Solution to Changing
Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag
Member Name: northernlovely
Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag
Advantages: Looks fab, loads of features
Disadvantages: Slightly pricier than bog standard changing bags
When I became pregnant, I didn't know what sex my new baby would be, so everything I bought from pram to carseat, changing mat to changing bag, had to be in a neutral style, and being someone who isn't hugely into bright blue or bright pink, that suited me fine. I decided to buy a changing bag which would suit me as a person, my style, as after all, it's a bag I'd be carrying, not my little one. So I decided on the Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag. I've had it two years now, here's my review :)
**Price and Availability**
The Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag is available from Mothercare (instore and online with a P&P charge applicable) for £40. It's a good size bag and very attractive, so I don't think that is unreasonable given how much you pay these days for a handbag. The bag from Mothercare has a 1 year guarantee
I'd describe the Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag as 'quirky'. It has a burnt orange body, with two end pockets and a side pocket in a lovely print - cream with sort of art deco style circular trees in shades of green with brown trunks. The adjustable webbing carry handle is a chocolate brown. It's so pretty and very grown-up looking - no hot pink - without being made of leather, costing £150 and looking like a laptop bag.
The sizes are L36 x H28 x W12cm which is ideal for all baby changing needs.
The Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag has the following features:
- two thermal bottle pockets (lined with a padded silver inner, these are great for keeping drinks hot or cold, and just fit a bottle)
- an inside pocket which is zipped, great for loose change, hair bobbles and so on
- a thin, folded, padded changing bag, ideal for changing on the move (it is water resistant too, great!)
- a zipper bag which is waterproof and designed to take home wet or dirty clothes and muslin feeding cloths for the wash - you don't usually see this and it's a great feature.
- key fob
- pen holder loop
The bag has been my best friend, it can hold so much - 2 changes of clothes (you always need 2 with a newborn), breast pads, baby wipes, nappies, muslin cloths, hand sanitiser, a blanket, small toys, spoons, baby food jars, bottles, milk, you name it you can get it in. It's an ideal size - holds everything without looking stuffed or over big. Ideal.
**Clean as a Whistle**
The bag is splash proof and can be popped in the washing machine, I turned it inside out to do so and radiator dried it and it came up a treat. As such it looks as new 2 years on, ready for any more babies (shame I am not yet!!)
The bag gets a lot of compliments, not everyone realises it's a changing bag immidiately. It's great for travel, looks good on my black iCandy Pram / stroller, and is very funky.
I really rate and recommend the Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag, it's a stylish answer to baby changing needs and it really does everything you need it to. OK you can get cheaper bags but they're no where near as nice in terms of style and I like the added touch of the zipper bag, which I've never seen in cheaper bags (I have a spare changing bag from Boots which does not have this feature).
I will give this five out of five, if you're looking for a funky, slightly different changing bag which doesn't break the bank and is feature packed, then I say buy the Family Tree Rosebud Hobo Changing Bag (or one from the same range, there are a few) because you won't regret it and it is very unlikely you'll ever need to replace it - it's built to last and that's worth having.
I love it.
Summary: A fantastic buy, I love it
More reviews in the field of Pram, Pushchair and Stroller
- Good for the price.
- Hardly made for 'Adventure', but a decent basic pushchair
- Good for a country stroll
- Big stylish changing bag.
- Lascal Buggyboard Maxi - useful with the right buggy
- Pliko Pramette - less shake, rattle and roll - more wobble, rattle and flex
- Fantastic buggy
- Please no bumps or hills as I just can't handle them
- Quinny Footmuff
- Quinny Cup Holder
- ABC Design Condor 4S
- Quinny Buzz Zapp Xtra From Birth Inlay
- Quinny Zapp Xtra Seat Unit Revolution
- MaByLand Tulip Double Bottle Bag
- MaByLand Sweet-pea Single Bottle Bag
- MaByLand Sweet-pea Double Bottle Bag
- MaByLand Snuggle Footmuff Set
- MaByLand Luxury Single Bottle Bag