Product Type: Maclaren prams, pushchairs and strollers
Newest Review: ... I don't have the use of a car and this pushchair has been on buses, trains and even a boat! I have always found it easy to transpo... more
Maclaren XT The ideal buggy for ease and comfort
Maclaren Techno XT
Member Name: naomijj
Maclaren Techno XT
Advantages: Easy to fold and carry
Disadvantages: not found any!
I purchased my Maclaren Techno XT buggy on the advice of some family members who run a baby equipment store. They told me that it was one of their best sellers and they had never had any complaints about it.
This pushchair has served me really well, I purchased it when my daughter was about 10months old and I wanted to be able to travel easily on public transport. I was sick of lugging my travel system everywhere! I don't have the use of a car and this pushchair has been on buses, trains and even a boat! I have always found it easy to transport even when my daughter was smaller and I was having to fold and unfold with one hand while carrying her in the other arm!
--------------The Technical Bit!--------------
· Able to fit children from newborn age to four years of age
· Weight capacity is up to 15 kg or 33 lbs and 110 cm or 43 inches tall
· Seat measures 35 cm (13.8 in) wide, 38 cm (15 in) deep, 47 cm (18.5 in) high
· UV treated hood with see-through plastic window
· Hard rubber wheels with plenty of added safety features
· Flip-down sun visor for excellent child UV protection
It weighs 6.8kg (or 15lb for those of us who work in old money!) and the umbrella fold works smootly to ensure easy one handed operation.
The handles adjust in height to make it easy and comfortable to push and it moves smoothly. The seat removes for washing which can be a god send as those of you with little ones will no doubt know!
The seat has four different reclining positions which makes it easy to make sure your little one is comfortable when they nod off while you are out and about.
The pushair is available in quite a few different colour combinations, I had the blue and grey which still looks like new after over 2 years of use.
I can heartily recommend this pushchair it is comfortable for your little one and comfortable for you to push.
Summary: Test drive one today!
More reviews in the field of Pram, Pushchair and Stroller
- My lovely pink Quinny Zapp
- Takeoff Stroller - One Word - FANTASTIC!
- Bugaboo Bee - a great little pushchair
- good sturdy stroller
- Bebe Confort Loola Pushchair
- Easy to push, lightweight pram. But small, hard to reach shopping basket lets it ...
- Lascal Buggyboard Maxi - useful with the right buggy
- Pliko Pramette - less shake, rattle and roll - more wobble, rattle and flex
- Fantastic buggy
- Please no bumps or hills as I just can't handle them