Product Type: Mamas and Papas prams, pushchairs and strollers
Newest Review: ... for such a good quality pushchair. This pushchair is, apparently, suitable from birth up to 15kg - just over 2 stones in old money.... more
Mamas and Papas know best
Mamas & Papas Beat Buggy
Member Name: chazababy
Mamas & Papas Beat Buggy
Advantages: great value for money and lasts for while
Disadvantages: None that I can think of
Before I get into a big discussion about this buggy I would just like to let you know that I don't seem to have very much with pushchairs full stop. This has need like my 5th one in 4 years, so I thought I would use this to my advantage and write a review on the buggy as it is one that I have bought.
I was looking through the ARGOS book looking for a new buggy when I noticed that a bright pink pushchair caught my eye. It was the Mamas and Papas beat buggy that was just new out. The price said that it was £99.99 but when I went to the check out to pay for it, it came up at £79.99. It must of been in the sale, if it wasn't then who was I to turn down a bargain?
The Beat buggy comes in three colours: Beat pink, Beat black, and the new Beat Indigo Blue.
Key features include:
* Compact fold with carry handle ~ it is very easy to fold, exactly like your average buggy. I found it very handy having the carry handle on the side for when I am lifting the pushchair on the bus or in the car, it
makes it so much easier than using the plastic handles that you use to push the buggy.
* Breathable seat mesh for baby's comfort ~ I thought this was a great idea because in the summer babies get hot and stuffy and sometimes they start to sweat n thought this was great idea that the manufactures thought of.
* Adjustable back rest and foot rest ~ again normally with other buggies you only get to back rest to adjust where this one also has the foot rest which allows you to fix the comfort for your child depending on their ages or if they are asleep, it lets them be most restful while they are sitting in the buggy.
* Five point safety harness with chest pads ~ great idea because when the child grows the seating positions changes and this allows you to adjust to suit the needs of your child making it more comfortable for them.
* All round wheels suspension with large wheels ~ this allows the buggy to have a smoother feel to it rather than a bumpy ride.
* Lockable swivel wheels ~ this is great as it is up to the person that it pushing the buggy to decided if they want to have the wheels straight which I find it harder to push. Or you can have them unlocked which allow it (in my opinion) easier to push and turn corners.
Hood ~ which allows you to use for blocking your son or daughter away from the shade, wind or rain.
Rain cover ~ this is easily assembled and detached to use. It does not take long so you won't get soaked in the rain don't worry.
Shopping basket ~ I could not live without my shopping basket if I'm honest. Where I have two children they tend to drink lots of milk and let's face it, it is heavy enough. I use the shopping basket for my milk so it just goes to show how steardy it is. I've had this buggy now for over a year and It hasn't broken once.
It is suitable from birth up to 15 kg's. The size is; L 140, W 33cm, H 29.
Mamas and Papas Information:
Established in 1981 by Italian entrepreneurs David and Luisa Scacchetti, Mamas & Papas has grown as a family business to become the UK's number one nursery brand.
They have over 30 of their own stores in the UK and Ireland, as well as trading with large retailers such as Harrods, the John Lewis Partnership and Saks 5th Avenue in the USA.
The Mamas & Papas brand is unique, enabling parents all over the globe to create a beautiful world for their newborn child.
I would recommend this buggy you anybody wither you have a girl or a boy. It comes in different colours so you can have your own pick. It is easy to use, reasonably priced, and as you can see I put all my shopping on mine and it has never broken. I think I will have this buggy for a long time until my daughter starts to walk. I am going to be very gutted as how will I ever get my shopping home??
I would rate this product 10/10. It is defiantly a winner for me. I hope my review was of some use you. Thank you very much for taking the time to read it.
Summary: A must have