Product Type: Phil & Teds prams, pushchairs and strollers
Newest Review: ... that could be easily folded in and out of a car; no problem, the Phil & Ted Sports folds very quickly and easily. It is a two-hand f... more
Phil & Teds Sport
Member Name: bubblepop
Phil & Teds Sport
Advantages: height adjustable, easy to assemble, good handling
I was a bit weary of buying this pushchair, thinking it was quite expensive and was considering a cheaper one, but I'm glad I got this one as compared to others I have used it is much better.
The main issue with most pushchairs is how easy it is to assemble and de-assemble, and thankfully this one isn't too much trouble, admittedly I had a bit of trouble at first but once you get the hang of it, its really not too hard, and it folds up small enough to fit into the boot of my car, which is an average size car, not a larger people carrier.
The height on the pushchair is adjustable, as you can change the agle of the seat, thus moving the handle up and down. You can also adjust the height be moving just the handle itself, so your baby can be seated at the angle that is most comfortable, whether it's sitting up or asleep.
The seat it self it great and my baby fits perfectly in the seat, and while I can't know for sure my self, it looks quite comfortable.
There is a lot of storage space at the bottom and well and you can fit lots of shopping bags in it, something my wife is extremely grateful for.
The handling is very good as the wheels turn very easily without becoming wobbly, and going round corners feels very natural and I don't ever feel like I'm holding people up trying to push it round a tight corner.
At £300 its pretty expensive, but seeing how much my friends struggle with their pushchair, especially getting it out of the car and reassembled again, while I'm done twice as fast, you get you money's worth. And it looks much more comfortable, and I think anyone is willing to pay more for there child.
Summary: Brilliant product
More reviews in the field of Pram, Pushchair and Stroller
- A great buggy, but does have minor faults.
- iCandy Cherry - Pram Perfection
- OBaby Atlas - O-Dear...
- A MUST buy if you are getting the Stroller!
- Lovely pram, but mamas & papas customer service is non existant.
- The Maclaren Techno - My Last Buggy...
- As close to perfect as I've found
- Great pushchair with average accessories
- Not convinced it's suitable for all!
- Good for baby not so good for toddler...
- Winnie the Pooh Adventure Stroller
- Baby Start Pushchair With Canopy
- Bugaboo Seat Liner
- Mothercare Luxury Natural Sheepskin Liner
- Summer Infant Waterproof Pram Liner
- Red Kite Baby Kite Push Me Duo
- Red Kite Push Me Twini Carbon
- ABC Design Apron
- Babystyle Oyster Bottle Holder
- Babystyle Oyster Max Tandem Seat Unit