Product Type: Silver Cross prams, pushchairs and strollers
Newest Review: ... to fit in the boots of small cars. (For example, Mk6 Ford Fiesta and a 2009 Toyota Yaris.) *Adjust-ability* The back rest of the seat recl... more
NOT SO GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY!!
Silver Cross Pop
Author Name: sharon
Silver Cross Pop
Advantages: Handle Height
Disadvantages: Too many to list.
I purchased this same buggy when my son was 8 months old. He is now 13 months old and to say we have only used this occasionally for shopping trips as it fits in the car easier than our pram it is already dropping through to bits. The adjustable foot rest has snapped on one side and can now no longer be used and one of the tyers keeps falling off the wheel. I find this easy to put up but it takes two of us to put back down again (ONE to hold the buggy still while the other pulls the adjuster with all our might). I have come so close to just leaving this in the shoppers car park an driving off so many times. I would never purchase a Silver Cross buggy again. I have e-mailed silver cross and they are not prepared to help as they say its down to wear and tare!! I expected it to last longer than that for £90.
Summary: Would not reccomend to my enemy let alone a friend.
More reviews in the field of Pram, Pushchair and Stroller
- tips too easily
- To infinity and beyond....
- versatile baby buggy
- GOOD IN LOTS OF WAYS BUT DOWNSIDES ARE ANNOYING
- Silver Cross Vs Modern Carrycot??? SIZE DOES MATTER
- Premium pushchair but is it too big?
- Excellent pram with very few negatives
- Good Sturdy Pushchair
- Silver cross linear freeway travel system
- Negative experience brilliant pram
- Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle
- Mountain Buggy Tyre Pump
- Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Sunhood
- Mountain Buggy Swift Sunhood
- Mountain Buggy Swift Sun Cover
- Jane Slalom Pro Transporter Travel System
- Jane Slalom R Matrix Travel System
- Jane Slalom R Transporter Travel System
- Jane Slalom Reverse Formula Travel System
- Jane Slalom Reverse Pushchair