Product Type: Silver Cross prams, pushchairs and strollers
Newest Review: ... to fit in the boots of small cars. (For example, Mk6 Ford Fiesta and a 2009 Toyota Yaris.) *Adjust-ability* The back rest of the seat recl... more
Silver Cross Pop - Great style at a great price
Silver Cross Pop
Author Name: shopalotkt
Silver Cross Pop
Advantages: Good price, lays flat, nice big hood, stylish design, folds easily
I have a bit of a pushchair obsessions and purchased this one when my son was about 6 months old. I bought mine off a friend who had hardly used it but I think they cost about £120.00 brand new.
I have the pushchair in black with some blue edging and blue bubbles. I really like the fact that it is black as although it looks more boring than a bright coloured pushchair it is so much easier to keep it looking clean and new. It looks more fun than a plain black puschair though because it has the bubble design and some blue on the hood. It is a very stylish looking pushchair and it looks nice and trendy.
One of the things that I like best about this puschair is that it lies flat which is perfect for my son who always has his naps in his pushchair. It looks very comfortable and the seat is a good size so I think it will last him well. It has a basket underneath which is a pretty good size although it is difficult to get to when my son is laying flat in it but that is not really a problem for me. It also has a nice little cup holder attached to the handle which is handy to have and looks cute. It also has a great hood as it is quite large and I can pull it over quite far to shield my son from the sun without having to use an parasol.
It folds up umbrella style and is a good size which makes it easy to store and it fits in the car boot easily and has a carry strap which makes carrying it a lot easier. It is nice and light and I find it very easy to carry.
It is also nice to push. It doesn't feel heavy and it steers well for a pushchair although it is not as smooth a ride as my big pushchair but that is to be expected because the wheels are smaller. I am able to hang quite a bit of shopping on the handles and it never tips up.
I would definately recommend this to everyone.
Summary: A great little pushchair
More reviews in the field of Pram, Pushchair and Stroller
- Some good, some bad points
- Snug as bug in a rug
- Safety first...
- Silver Cross 3D - Excellent pram at a bargain price
- Petite Star Zia - Fabulous to push and looks stylish
- OBaby Atlas Stoller - Good but not great
- Love the colours! But so expensive!
- Cosatto Yo! Stroller
- Walking on sunshine...
- Good for babies, unsafe for toddlers
- Phil & Teds Smart Peanut Carrycot
- Phil & Teds Snug Carrycot
- ABC Design Cobra
- Babystyle Oyster Max Pushchair
- Quinny Foldable Carrycot
- Kiddicare.com Essentials Universal Carrycot Raincover
- Kiddicare.com Essentials Universal Tandem Raincover
- Kiddicare.com Essentials Universal Travel System Raincover
- Kiddicare.com Essentials Universal Twin Side by Side Raincover
- Kiddicare.com Imax Adapt Pushchair