Newest Review: ... for being very posey but standards have slipped a bit over the years and the crowd has tended to be a bit less classy. There's never ... more
Member Name: Mad Simon
Date: 28/02/01, updated on 28/02/01 (81 review reads)
Advantages: Different, city centre location
This place is classy, very classy.
As an eighteen year old going to this place, I didn't half get the impression that the only reason I got through the door was that I work next door and the doormen know me.
The crowd is young professional, who come dressed for a night out in their suits and the like.
They stock a large range of cocktails, as well as the ordinary drinks which do not seem to be over priced.
The one thing I would say is, this place seems to be packed, so you do need to get down early if you fancy having a table to sit at, and it is not unknown for queues to form just to get through the door.
More reviews in the field of Pub / Bar National
- Natterjacks Bar & Kitchen (Leicester)
- The Ship Inn (Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire)
- The Blind Beggar (London)
- The Captain's Table (Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire)
- Temple Bar Inn (Amroth, Pembrokeshire)
- Pubs in Kerry in general
- Pubs in Kildare in general
- Pubs in Galway (County) in general
- Pubs in Laois in general
- Pubs in Kilkenny in general