Newest Review: ... many times since. It is set over 3 floors and has loads of different bars, most of the time I have been however I have stayed on the gr... more
On Anon (London)
Member Name: pcharles82
On Anon (London)
Advantages: Cocktails happy hour, based over 3 floors with many bars
Disadvantages: limited outdoor seating
On Anon is a great bar/club which is excellently situated right next to London's Piccadilly Circus. I first discovered it on a works do and have been back many times since. It is set over 3 floors and has loads of different bars, most of the time I have been however I have stayed on the ground floor. When the weather is good , if you can get a seat outside it is brilliant sitting there watching the world go by with all the hustle and bustle of Piccadilly circus, it's a shame they don't have more outside seating as it is a great spot. You want to get there for happy hour which I think is between 5 and 8 which is great value, the cocktails are excellent especially the mojitos. I have not eaten here but from what I have seen from other people the food looks very nice and is well priced. On Anon is a good place for all kinds of events/nights out, being works party, birthday, night out clubbing or just a few drinks.
Summary: On Anon is a good place for all kinds of events/nights out!
More reviews in the field of Pub / Bar National
- Delicious food & drink beneath the hills of Church Stretton
- Better than traditional Pub Grub
- brewers fayre worsley
- A place to go but no great shakes
- ticks all the right boxes
- Pretty as a chocolate box lid
- GLAD WE HUNTED THIS OUT-The Fox and Hounds
- I couldn't disagree more, Hadleigh Boy ...
- Lovely little local pub
- Coronation or Abdication?
- The Berkeley Arms (West Sussex)
- The Britannia Inn (Northampton)
- The Railway Hotel (Lytham)
- The Crab and Dragon Pub (Camberley)
- The Wheatsheaf Inn (Onneley)
- The George Abbot (Guildford)
- The Crown and Anchor (West Sussex)
- The Richmond Arms (West Sussex)
- The Mason's Arms (Warminister)
- The White Swan (Covent Garden)