Newest Review: ... the address is 66 hurst street, its about half way down the row of clubs! This like most clubs on Hurst Street is a gay club and is hig... more
Route 2 :)
Route Two ( Birmingham)
Member Name: xxSalzxx
Route Two ( Birmingham)
Advantages: See Review
Disadvantages: See Review
I cant believe Im the first person to write a review on this club!
Now obviously I live in Birmingham and when I go clubbing Hurst street is definatley my favourite place to go, the bars and clubs aren't as crowded as Broad street and I just have a fantastic time wherever I go! I have certainley had some drunken nights in this particular club after first being introduced to it by a friend on my 18th birthday! For those of you who do live in Birmingham and have never been here the address is 66 hurst street, its about half way down the row of clubs! This like most clubs on Hurst Street is a gay club and is highly frequented by transexuals and "drag queens" so if your funny about that sort of thing then this club will definatley not be your cup of tea!
What Is So Great About This Club?
1. Great Atmosphere: All the people who work and party here are all so relaxed and friendly and that really does contribute to a great night out.
2. Cheap Drink. This is great because most clubs are way to expensive so people cant go that often, but this is the exception to the rule!
3. THEY HAVE KARAOKE & ENTERTAINMENT! Even though Ive never got up and done a sing song myself (I wouldnt want to put everyone off their drinks!!) a lot of people do get up and have a go, its incredibly entertaining and just adds to the great atmosphere.
4. Nice Decor/Seating Area/Bar: It all just looks so nice in there, there are big couches and seats so it can feel like your just having a night out in your living room! There is also a quite large dancefloor in front of the stage so if someone is singing a song you love you have plenty of space to boogy!
What Do I Think Of Route 2:
I LOVED IT! And since I was introduced to it I have become a frequent customer! I love the fact that everyones so friendly in there and not just looking to get drunk and start trouble like some of the people in other bars. Ive met some really funny great people in there that I have just spent dancing the night away with and had some funny conversations.
Very relaxed fun atmosphere, Id really recommend it to anyone that loves a nice cheap drink, in nice surroundings.
Summary: Re-Route Yourself Here!!
More reviews in the field of Pub / Bar National
- King's Head, Norwich, great award winning pubs
- Nice pub
- Take A Walkabout In Doncaster's Little Piece Of Australia
- Good for a pint, not my choice for a meal out
- Full up at the Farm
- Spoons for dinner & drinks :)
- Wetherspoon pubs
- No. 98 cocktail bar
- THE CROWN & CROOKED BILLET-ONCE A VILLAGE PUB
- Bargain roast dinner
- The Sussex Brewery (Emsworth, Hampshire)
- The London Oak (Weston-super-Mare, Somerset)
- The Regency Inn (Weston-super-Mare, Somerset)
- Unwined Wine Bar (Weston-super-Mare, Somerset)
- Kameleon (Weston-super-Mare, Somerset)
- Pubs / Bars in Oxford (Oxford)
- The Crown (Wolverhampton, West Midlands)
- Glen Parva Manor (Leicester)
- The Pub With No Name / White Horse Inn (Priors Dean, Hampshire)
- The Greyhound Pub / Restaurant (West Sussex)