Newest Review: ... of single measures on spirits. You are looking at paying no more than £3 per drink. During the week the bar is full of students. T... more
A relaxing and Classy Night out!
Spy Bar (Newcastle)
Member Name: Crazy Orange
Spy Bar (Newcastle)
Date: 09/07/01, updated on 09/07/01 (588 review reads)
Advantages: Relaxing & Classy, Not outragous prices, Special Offers available
Disadvantages: Newcatsle weather sometimes! But they can't help the weather! :->
If you have ever wanted to go to a bar which has class and relaxation without the high cost of a normal wine bar then look no further.
Spy Bars is situated on a highly expensive road in Jesmond. But although the other bars in this area may cost the earth for a drink this one doesn't.
It has class and the added bonus of being live on the Internet from the moment you walk through the door.
They have special evening such as American Independance day and they have large plasma screens for watching Grand Prix and Football live.
You don't have to stay inside the building either as they have siting outside for when the weather in Newcastle is nice.
Their website www.spy-bar.com allows you to view activity in the bar. It also includes loads of competitions which you can win free drinks by entering. You can also view photographs which have been taken @ the bar. So you may be famous and not yet know it.
I suggest that anyone who would like to check out a bar which feels relaxing and chilled then you should check out spy bar.
More reviews in the field of Pub / Bar National
- The Five Stars.....
- Sail on down to The Ship
- archibald simpsons - no music, no fun
- A Home Away From Home...With Beer
- FRANKENSTEINS PUB EST 1818
- A Coronation at The Royal Arch
- I hope they don't cull this badger!!
- Real people like real dogs
- Sunday lunch by the canal
- Great hangout for sports or just a wee drink...
- Unwined Wine Bar (Weston-super-Mare, Somerset)
- The Duchess Pub (Colchester, Essex)
- The Hare Arms (King's Lynn, Norfolk)
- The Shady Oak Fernilee (Whaley Bridge, Cheshire)
- The Old Customs House (Portsmouth, Hampshire)
- Tiger Tiger (Glasgow)
- The Only Running Footman (London)
- Revolution Bar (Wilmslow)
- The Old Boro (Dublin)
- The Cock Tavern (Dublin)