Product Type: Branston Ready Meals
Newest Review: ... thicker and has more of a tomatoey taste. The tin is the same design as the Branston Beans, Silver label with a few pictures of the ravi... more
A new Product from Branston
Branston Beef Ravioli
Member Name: Tingram2012
Branston Beef Ravioli
Advantages: Creamy sauce
Well everyone know that Branston is famous for it pickle and then went on to make Branston beans. You probably thought, like i did, that they might taste of Branston pickle. But surprisingly they did not. Branston have now bought out some new products, one of them being Branston Beef Ravioli so being a fan of Branston Beans i had to try them. Oh and i do like ravioli so i had to give them a go.
The ravioli is in a rich tasty sauce which is really creamy and most certainly adds to the taste and gives it that little bit extra. Theres only 46% ravioli in it but then i didnt expect in to be much higher. Its quick and easy to make and can be eaten as a meal which is how i eat it if i dont have much time on my hands.
Ravioli is small square pasta type pockets with small pieces of meat inside which makes it just that little bit more filling. Its sauce is much better than the Heinz sauce as its thicker and has more of a tomatoey taste.
The tin is the same design as the Branston Beans, Silver label with a few pictures of the ravioli on the front along with the product brand and name. The back of the tin shows heating instructions, ingredients, nutritional information and storage instructions.
It can be heated in the microwave or on the hob and only takes a couple of minutes.
Its currently on offer in Morrisons for 2 for £1.20 which is pretty good when the usual price is £0.79 for just one.
I did think that they tasted pretty nice but i think that maybe on this occasion Heinz beats them on the quality. I would still recommend trying them though as we all have different tastes .
Summary: Try it you might like it
More reviews in the field of Ready Meals
- Brilliant Pizza
- Very tasty for a boxed pizza
- A good addition to most meals
- Why don't you like it? Cous I don't!
- A Rash Decision
- Taking me to Hawaii!
- Take aways soon to be out of business!
- McCain's Rustic Oven Chips - Less guilt costs you flavour...
- How to replicate fast food in your home
- Flavourless and disapointing. Steer clear dieters
- Knorr Potatoe Purée
- Knorr Potato Dumpling The Raw One
- Knorr Potato Dumpling Bavarian Style
- Knorr Dumplings In A Napkin
- Knorr Bread Dumpling
- Knorr Vitamin Plus Penne With Vegetables
- Knorr Vitamin Plus Penne In Pepper Cream Sauce
- Knorr Vitamin Plus Noodle-Shells With Onion Sauce
- Knorr Vitamin Plus Maccaroni With Cheese Sauce
- Knorr Vitamin Plus Farfalle With Spinach Sauce