Newest Review: ... most emails. They don't return phone calls, even when they have said face to face that they will call you. They accuse you of dishonesty ... more
Landlords - Stay well clear
Alex Clark Lettings
Author Name: wix
Alex Clark Lettings
Advantages: None - they do not keep their word.
Disadvantages: cost you good money for ZERO service
I rented a flat out via an established "old school" letting agent and was very happy with the service. Sadly the agent retired and sold to Alex Clark - that is when my problems started.
Alex Clark tried to change my terms and conditions, increase charges to both myself and my tenant and were more than useless.
They have flashy offices and do lots of advertising - kind of looks good BUT it is rubbish.
Even when it came to doing the quarterly property inspections, a precaution for both Landlord and Tenant they failed to keep there end of the bargain and let me down BIG TIME.
Eventually my tenant moved on, leaving the place in a state. It took me 2 weeks to re paint and clean the place to a suitable standard. The tenant even stole a bin from the kitchen, but Alex Clarks "inventory manager" did not pick it up and all in all Ilost money, time and effort as a result of being with them.
I am happy to report I am now with another agent who is great, costs a lot less and is only over the road from Alex Clark.
So avoid them at all costs as a Landlord.
To behonest I would aviod them if you are a tenant too.
Dishonest, rip off merchants. RUBBISH !!!!
Summary: Keep well away from this cowboy outfit
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- After sales care?? What after sales care?.. Im disgusted
- Who Needs Hotel Rooms When You Can Have a Home??
- Redrow....Wonderful until they have your money....then beware after sales care.. ...
- I used Online Property UK and it was fantastic service,
- From Surrey to Belgium with remover from Hell
- Fox & Sons - atrocious service.
- Rental Issues and Sale Issues - never again will we use Your Move!!
- SIMPSONS REMOVALS & STORAGE LTD ARE THE BEST..
- Expensive & rude. Two of the finest qualities in an estate agent
- Reeds Rains are unprofessional, unhelpful and are only out for your money