Newest Review: ... roof. We moved in and everything was great ...... for a few days! I woke up one morning to the dog going nuts!! workmen from Barratts had ... more
Barratt Customer service (or lack of)
Author Name: Paul Frankliin
We bought a flat in CV1 Coventry a year ago and from day 1 we complained of a nasty smell coming from the en-suite. After several excuses as to what was causing it I had to find the problem myself!
I traced it back to a leak in the soil pipe, every time the flats above flushed their toilets raw sewage was leaking into our flat! I lifted the flooring to find sewage underneath it, all the woodwork (MDF) had soaked up the sewage and smelt really bad.
Customer services came and smashed a hole in the boxing and fiexed the leak. However the repair work was so shoddy it was almost laughable. They also decided a lick of paint on the contaminated woodwork (MDF) was good enough.
Having told them their workmanship was poor and the woodwork (MDF) needed to be replaced along with the flooring they have vanished, they won't even return any phone calls.
I hope that if you have a Barratt home nothing goes wrong because they won't or unable to fix any problems.
Summary: Don't buy Barratt
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- Shamrock Removal Services - Cheap, Professional, Cheerful!
- HARRADINES REMOVALS- Stress free moving!...
- barrett are crap
- Avoid like a dose of the trots
- Reeds Rains complete rubbish ...........a nightmare
- Health issues from negligence,sleepless nights and Rude staff
- Worst Rental Experience to date :-(
- Moving Home Company. The Worst company in the world
- Barrett homes should be pirate homes....