Newest Review: ... minimum insulation as provided by BOVIS, we were unable to carry this out due to the bad practice of builders rubble being dumped in the wa... more
Author Name: Not Happy with BOVIS HOME
Advantages: Nice area
Disadvantages: poor build quality bad workmanship
Purchased a Bovis home second hand only one previous owner still in years 3-10 of NHBC Warranty.
Thought we would be green and add to the minimum insulation as provided by BOVIS, we were unable to carry this out due to the bad practice of builders rubble being dumped in the wall cavity. NHBC cant help BOVIS not interested, other points to make they don't plaster skim the walls so if you want to re- tile your kitchen or bathroom you have to either tile over or take off and replace plaster board. Thats interesting this exposes the electrical installation this is a joke and would be very easy to drill into a wire as they dont follow the Electical installation guidelines and put in straight up onad down lines to sockets switches etc.
Floor creak very loudly and there is no insulation against noise so you hear people using the loo.
Very poor build.
Summary: Would not buy from them again and would advise against buying a BOVIS home.
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- Groovy Movers
- Countrywide Lettings - hope the service isn't the same across the country!
- dont dont dont use them
- House Hunt With Hunters
- Money money and more money
- Worst Rental Experience to date :-(
- Moving Home Company. The Worst company in the world
- Barrett homes should be pirate homes....
- Not exactly, what I'd call, an agency to do business with!
- if I could upload pictures of our leak, you would not rent with aston properties