Newest Review: ... charged the previous tenants over £200 for the job. I would never rent through Foxtons again and I would recommend you go with a different ... more
The biggest crooks on the planet
Author Name: London
Advantages: Nice office, and looks good
Disadvantages: everything else... price, rude at the end of your tenancy
2 months before the end of your tenancy Foxtons will start harrassing you to move out so they bring in a new tenant and make more money than negotiating a renewal contract They have not communicated with me the landlord's renewal conditions, and have not communicated to the landlord my offer.
They just installed a "To Let" post at my door.
The worst thing is that they contacted me to offer to find me a new property. (Another £400 fee + £100 inventory check for one couch and mattress" + £200 cleaning fee?) WTF - they can't be serious that I will ever use them again.
I am still trying to renew but they are pushing back on this, got in direct contact with the landlord and she doesn't understand why this is happening. Foxtons might be good at finding you a property for a lot of money but even better at making you leave even if you wanna stay.
Summary: Very dirty business
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- Landlords - Stay well clear
- After sales care?? What after sales care?.. Im disgusted
- Do Not Buy BOVIS
- Redrow....Wonderful until they have your money....then beware after sales care.. ...
- I used Online Property UK and it was fantastic service,
- From Surrey to Belgium with remover from Hell
- Never dealing with again!
- Europe Removals & Storgae Ltd
- Stephens of Luton holding our furniture in store to ransom
- Ludlow and Thompson dont use them to manage your property.