Newest Review: ... of moving in so he could achieve his bonus, the man is a disgrace to the building trade, he lies about EVERYTHING, we have had issues wit... more
George Wimpey - Just don't do it.
Author Name: Paula davies
George Wimpey. A brand name that fills you with a sense of awe - what quality, workmanship, style and pancahe. UNTIL YOU BUY ONE. Do not do it. You only have one life, and it really is not worth the time, effort, tears and disappointment that will inevitably follow. George Wimpey will walk to the moon to sell you a home, and leave you there when it all goes wrong. And it will. Be warned.
Summary: Just don't do it. Really.
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- Bishops Move - Appalling
- Bonallack and Bishop Solicitors Salisbury
- Persimmon Builders from Hell
- RAYNER ESTATE AGENT , CRANBROOK ROAD, ILFORD- BE AWARE
- Should Estate Agents be better monitored?
- Poor workmanship and quality
- Second time
- Do not go with Aston
- USe Countrywide Property Lawyers (CPL) at your peril!