Newest Review: ... you meet on accompanied viewings, were nice and helpful. When i decided to sell Halifax seemed a safe bet - large company, good website, ... more
Happy at the Halifax
Member Name: johanna18
Disadvantages: bit bland
I have used Halifax to sell a house but not to buy - although i have viewed a number of houses with them.
I like the fact that all houses are advertised on Rightmove - a national advertising website. They also do a large double page spread in our local paper. Halifax offices are quite nice and inviting. All the staff ive ever dealt with - from office staff to the people you meet on accompanied viewings, were nice and helpful.
When i decided to sell Halifax seemed a safe bet - large company, good website, advertises on Rightmove. They valued the house at a reasonable (not over the top price) and i liked their honesty.
To be honest we didnt get a massive amount of interest but the house did sell eventually after reducing the price. Halifax dealt with the sale well. Fees were also pretty reasonable and on par with other estate agents in the area.
Overall i would recommend Halifax in my area but there are probably better companies out there offering more comprehensive deals. General rule applies - Shop around.
Summary: worth a look
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- OK as long as you don't have a Squabble
- TOWNSEND STAFF ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH
- Stay well clear!
- Criminals of the legal world
- George Wimpey - better off frying burgers but they'd probably mess this up as we ...
- use your move at your peril !!
- Persimmon homes, keep chasing...
- NEVER BUY A PERSIMMON HOME !
- Our experiences
- The Worst Company I've Ever Dealt With By A Long Way