Newest Review: ... I received a phone call to take the payment and was told that the fee was actually £200 plus vat!! Probably the most expensive in the ma... more
Member Name: jamjamjamjam
Advantages: Wide Coverage
Disadvantages: Where would you like me to start?
As a landlord I've had a very bad experience with Reeds rains. They take a sizeable percentage fee every month but seem to do very little for the money. This last year I've even had the experience of my tenant phoning me up to complain that work he has asked for several times hasn't been done - and in one case this was work RR had already charged me for.
Just now I've heard the straw that broke the Camel's back. They've charged me £350 to find a new tenant for my property. £350!!!! This compares with between 60 - 80 pounds for other letting agents. I will be finding another letting agent next time I let the property. As a big company thei overheads are small and so they should e able to offer a more economical service - but that clearly isn't how they operate. I'm totally unimpressed.
Summary: Don't go there!
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- COMPULSIVE LIARS! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
- Not working for landlord
- I strongly recomend REMOVAL GROUP!
- Came up trumps at the 11th hour...
- How bad can a company be...
- Tips for students who want to rent a house or choose between university halls or ...
- Really can't complain!
- They're Alright!
- Brilliant house, great sales and part-exchange deals, dodgy customer service!
- Redrow should be on Cowboy Builders