Newest Review: ... and they said that s not a good idea, so I said ok go ahead and renew. Unbeknown to me that incurred an additional cost of £125! On c... more
Worst Rental Experience to date :-(
Author Name: oliveremery
Disadvantages: Bad customer service and high fees
I have been renting for over 12 years now and used many agencies. This month I recently finished a 12 month contract with YourMove and could not be happier to leave. Not only were their fees extortionate but you get no service back from that money. We were charged on moving in, renewal and moving out and throughout the tenancy, any problems we had were ignored repeatedly by the agency. They are unprofessional and my use of them has made me realise now why so many people complain about renting in London. There are some bad companies out there making life hard for those that rent.
On another note they also had very unreliable contractors that did not show up and required a lot of chasing. Overall I am out of pocket and left feeling stressed and angry that companies can get away with treating tenants like that.
Do. not. use.
Summary: Awful experience all in all. Would not recommend.
More reviews in the field of Estate Agent / House Builder
- Do Not Buy BOVIS
- Reeds Rains complete rubbish ...........a nightmare
- Health issues from negligence,sleepless nights and Rude staff
- Purchasing property from Barrat Homes - Think twice before you do so
- Very poor and horrible convayancing
- Alex Clark are quite happy to risk your life, as long as they have money in the ...
- Never dealing with again!
- Europe Removals & Storgae Ltd
- Stephens of Luton holding our furniture in store to ransom
- Ludlow and Thompson dont use them to manage your property.