Newest Review: ... frost free feature, a warranty (of one year) and different available colours. However, it also has additional features which make it a ... more
Member Name: Corrado
Advantages: Looks great, many features
Disadvantages: Only one-sided
This is a different looking fridge and I think it actually works in its style. First off, it has all the basics that you would expect, such as frost free feature, a warranty (of one year) and different available colours.
However, it also has additional features which make it a great fridge. Such as, a chrome wine rack which is very convenient, so that wine bottles don't move around, and you don't take up too much space with the wine. Also it has an energy rating of "A" which means it won't cost as much as some fridges to run.
The fridge is only a one sided fridge but it does include both a fridge and a freezer, which is obviously useful. This is why it costs less than some of the other fridges I have reviewed (£300 to £400) but is still very good.
It also won't take up much space in your kitchen which is always a good thing.
Summary: A very reasonably priced fridge
|Ease of use:|
- Zanussi ZRB38212WA
- Zanussi ZRG15800WA
- Zanussi ZRT23102WA
- Zanussi ZRG16601WA Fridge Freestanding 60 cm Wide White
- Zanussi ZRB35212WA Frost Free Freestanding Fridge Freezer
- Dometic RC1205GC Absorption Cooler, 40 Litre
- Caldura 40 litre Compact Mini Fridge (Black)
- Caldura 17 litre Compact Mini Fridge (White)
- Caldura 17 litre Compact Mini Fridge (Black)
- Caldura 40 litre Silent Mini Fridge (White)