* Prices may differ from that shown
When I first got these I was unsure as to whether they would be as good as their rivals Sony but as they were on offer in Asda I thought I would give them a try and was glad to discover that they were as good or maybe better and everything that you would expect of DVD+RW's.
The good things about these discs are:
1) They are a cheaper alternative to DVD-/+ discs which can only be used once as Maxell claim that their discs can have up to 1,000 rewritings (however I found that after about 10-20 the picture would stick when watching something) which is exceptional value if it doesn't stick.
2) Brilliant to put store footage of holidays, christmas etc and then easy to get rid of if you wish to re-use for something else.
The bad things about these discs are:
1) Like I earlier mentioned I wouldn't bank on the discs lasting for upto 1000 rewrites at least not without sticking and skipping bits in the footage.
2) Can be expensive at arounds £2.00 a disc compared to paying about £5.50 for 25 non rewritable ones in Asda.
.They are compatible with DVD-R drives
.Standard Recording time of 120 minutes but this can be extended up to 360 minutes if you are willing to sacrifice the quality
.Can fit upto 4.7Gb
All in all very useful discs which although are arounds £2.00 a disc are great value for money in the long run as you can use them many times. Definately worth a try and a good buy!
DVD+RW is compatible up to 4x speed
DVD+RW is capable of rewritings up to 1,000 times
DVD+RW is compatible for playback with some DVD players and DVD-ROM drives