Newest Review: ... ). the waitress greeted us by the door and asked us to select the table ( i think it was nice) we had a bottle off wine and a meal. we ... more
good place for couples
Author Name: Annette and Jimmy
Advantages: quick service
Disadvantages: there is no disadvantages
we both agree to go out to a restaurant on our first date and we find a nice and cosy place called Ambiente (it is in Finchley ). the waitress greeted us by the door and asked us to select the table ( i think it was nice) we had a bottle off wine and a meal. we also had all the attention that we needed.
we went for specials what they do and we were surprised how easy and how simple it was. all the questions that we had were answered. we had a great time and we also looking forward to visit this restaurant again.
both we could strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone who love good food and would love to have a good time.
our ratings for this restaurant would be:
food - 10 points
service - 10points
cost -10 points
you wont regret it
More reviews in the field of Restaurant / Cafe National
- Fast food that isn't dripping with grease
- Terrible Service and Swearing From The Waitress
- Not quite 'Rio' in Earlsfield
- Domino's pizza - delicious; not nutritious!
- The George Inn Brixworth - By George it's amazing!!
- Newquay's best mexican restaurant?
- Wetherspoons, the yarborough hotel Grimsby
- Me2raj, Cleethorpes