Newest Review: ... find their menu's show prices a little more than what you'd expect from high street stores. Burger King don't normally do special e... more
Just dont think about whats *in* the burgers and you'll be fine!!
Member Name: Sarah_Louise
Date: 12/05/01, updated on 12/05/01 (72 review reads)
Advantages: See op.
Disadvantages: See op.
Burger King, in my opinion, has to be my least favourite of the fast food resteraunts. McDonalds = 1st prize. KFC = 2nd prize...with Burger King coming a mere 3rd!
Having said that Burger King is by no means a bad place!
Their burgers are flame grilled and always taste nice, incomparison to other fast food joint, the flame grilling does make them taste nice. Their salad is pretty fresh unlike McDonalds, occasionally the lettuce their is slightly, well shall we say, less than turgid!
There chips now have got a coating on them - sort of a southern fried effect - this makes them very tasty!
~ Advantages with Burger King in comparison to other fast food resteraunts ~
Their choice of drinks is average in comparison really...nothing special. Just the ordinary, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta, etc.
Generally the choice of burgers is quite wide. Although for someone like me, who HATES cheese, the choice is pretty slim. Although they only offer burgers...read the following bit on "Other disadvantages" section.
~ Disadvantages with Burger King in comparison to other fast food resteraunts ~
Bad things about Burger King include their toilet facilities (although this will vary with different resteraunts, im just talking from one's ive "encountered"! (for lack of a better word!). Their toilets are generally not as clean as other fast food joints'.
~ Other disadvantages ~
* The main problem with Burger King is the fact that thier prices generally very expensive compared to the others.
* Secondly the fact that on the whole you have to have burgers, "beef" one's at that. Now ive not got a problem about eating beef, but its simply the thought of what actually is IN the burgers that makes my stomach turn. Now I know McDonalds and KFC are just the same really...at least McDonalds (and obviously KFC) offer you "chicken" varieties.
they probably havnt even seen a chicken before!)
But I guess thats just my and my stomach!
More reviews in the field of Restaurant / Cafe National
- Subway, Finally above our Streets
- Long live McDonalds!
- Pacific - quality food, quality everything
- I never knew there was so much you could do with chicken!!
- Nom Nom - My favourite eating spot!!
- Why do Costa insist on closing seating areas early and lose trade??
- Bad moon, disgusting customer service
- Good pre theatre fare