Newest Review: ... which sounds expensive but you get a lot to eat, trust me. This set meal normally has lots of little courses, normally a few including fish... more
Author Name: Vicky
Disadvantages: Alive lobster suffering, revolting food.
My trip to this restaurant was the most disgusting evening of my life and I would advise people to avoid this restaurant at all costs. Most importantly lobster were brought out alive having been slit down there backs then left for 20 minutes until they were cooked. Luckily no one in my party was eating this so I did not have to watch the agony close up but it was still disgusting to see. Apart from this disgusting sight the food was revolting and I was very disappointed.
Summary: Shocking food at fujiyama
More reviews in the field of Restaurant / Cafe National
- McDonald's - Whats Happened?
- A decidedly average experience
- Toby Carvery, Frimley
- What would you want on the menu at the end of the world?
- "No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention"
- Arena Square Sheffield is a good place to go for a quick bite to eat.
- The Waiting Place
- Cluck cluck