Newest Review: ... had butternut squash risotto £5.45) and said his was lovely too. You can't go to Pizza Express without ordering pizza so being the predi... more
Pizza Express definately gets a thumbs up from me!
Member Name: anna-23
Advantages: Lovely food, reasonably priced, good service.
Disadvantages: Can be busy - book in advance.
Pizza Express is always a great meal out! They have many locations all over the UK.
I have been to this restaurant many times, with friends, with my boyfriend and also with my family. It has a great atmosphere inside and it suitable for everyone.
Pizza express is an Italian restaurant and serves mainly pizza and pasta. The pizzas are always delicious, they are cooked freshly to order and you can see the chefs making the dough. They have a nice thin base and taste lovely - not too greasy like take-away pizza. They also do a pizza called pizza leggera which is the same taste except it has a hole cut out in the middle which is replaced with salad. This is a good option as I often find an entire pizza to myself is far too much to eat.
Pizza Express is reasonably priced. It costs about £10 for a large pizza and about £4 for a starter. The prices of drinks are average. I went to pizza express on valentines day and they did a brilliant deal - £15 for 3 courses and a drink! Also a point worth mentioning is often you can get vouchers for buy one get on free on main courses, I often get them from vue cinema on the back of your cinema ticket.
The interior of Pizza Express's restaurants are always lovely. They are very modern and chic looking. Also many of the restaurants have tables outside which is great for sunny days.
The service in Pizza Express is also great. All the staff are friendly and helpful and know what they are talking about - they can advise you on the food to order. The service is very quick, drink and food orders are taken sharply and your first course arrives promptly.
I would definately reccomend this restaurant for a lovely meal out - it is suitable for all age groups and you are always guaranteed a great meal.
Summary: A lovely friendly restaurant worth visiting.
More reviews in the field of Restaurant / Cafe National
- Frankie and Benny's Castleford
- Sportscafe- Great place for sports
- Poor tasting food, poor service, lack of attention to customers and to detail
- avoid this restaurant
- 'Stoemp'ing out in disgust!
- Great steaks & service but otherwise disappointing
- Nearly Happy birthday to me
- The Windmill at Littlehampton - Harvester
- Mediterranean Restaurants in Soho in general
- Mediterranean Restaurants in South Kensington in general
- Tapas Bar (Broughty Ferry)
- Kathmandu Ghurka (Derbyshire)
- Bella Italia (Glasgow)
- Brewers Fayre (Hartlepool)
- International Restaurants in Bayswater in general
- International Restaurants in Soho in general