Newest Review: ... are forgetting customers attend pizza hut to enjoy their food if you question why its taken so long & as why its cold its cse they h... more
Dreadful no customer service
Author Name: sonia
Disadvantages: far too many
Very very disappointed after attending Pizza Hut star city.
If any of you want to be treated as the staff are doing you a favour then carry on, but the staff at this place are forgetting customers attend pizza hut to enjoy their food if you question why its taken so long & as why its cold its cse they had other customers to attend to & its because the staff were fasting so they left our pizza on the side while they opened their fast & then remembered to serve us our cold pizzas. they will tell you to wait another 20mins to get you a fresh hot pizza.
The manager is no better surley its only common sense to not have every member of staff going of on lunch break at the same time!
I appreciate thst every1 has religious duties to attend by closing & opening their fast on time but The Staff at tgis pizza hut are very rude non apologetic
your all better of spending your hard earned cash dinning somewhere were you'll get the satisfaction of enjoying!
Summary: no loyalty to customers
- The Grain Shop (Notting Hill, London)
- Shanghai Garden (Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
- The Waiting Room (Edinburgh)
- Kassa Coffee & Tea House (St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex)
- Jackson's Wharf (Hartlepool)
- The Pasty Shop (Edinburgh)
- The Chill Out Cafe (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Dabbawal Indian Street Food (Newcatle upon Tyne)