Newest Review: ... received my order three working days after ordering it, and I did not even picked the "Express print" extra! ... more
Brilliant for posters
Member Name: CUSU
Advantages: cost, value, quality, support
Disadvantages: website sometimes tricky to navigate
I decided to order around 100 posters with priority delivery (2 working days) for just shy of £100. The posters arrived a few days ago and are brilliant - high quality, good print work, arrived on time (delivered by DHL with a tracking service), for good value. It would have been even cheaper had I ordered a few days in advance and chosen the "express" or the "standard" delivery options rather than "priority".
The support that first print offer is also hugely good. For example, I was able to phone them up to ask about the status of the order very late at night and get confirmation and assurance that my order was on its way and that everything was OK. Furthermore, being able to track the status of the order in their online tracking shop is also really useful. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend, they offer brilliant value and good quality!
Summary: very good value and a good quality product!
More reviews in the field of Other Service
- It's working so far...
- Child Maintenaince and Ineffectual Division
- Best place on the internet to get flyers printed!
- Not Everything is what it seems
- Plastering done properly
- Great service
- Takes the hassle out of counting your change but charges you for it
- Sky TV - worth a phone call, the deals available are not just for new customers
- Not bad if you like constant repeats
- An honest review from female late 20s :)