Newest Review: ... website ( http://www.sourcingfocus.com/site/newsit em/752/ dated Friday, June 20, 2008 ) one reads: "Andy Copestake, Finance Directo... more
Months for a membership card
Member Name: 113ever
Date: 20/05/04, updated on 20/05/04 (171 review reads)
Disadvantages: cant process applications, slow
I applied for a National Trust card in April and its now late May 2004 and I still havent received anything.
I have tried calling the advice line and they cant even tell me if my application has been received at the call centre.
It will probably arrive by November, when all the houses & gardens are closed - be warned !
Given the amount of money they spend on marketing you would have thought that a 75 year old company could process applications for membership by now..
More reviews in the field of Other Service
- Your Round (I'm round), I'll have a pint.
- From size 18 to 8 in 7 months
- Numpties Bringing Hell
- TRUPRINT....NOT LIKELY
- I just want to put a few things straight....
- LONG PERIOD OF DELAY FOR MONEY TRF TO CAF ACCOUNT
- Save Money On Your Tablets
- Utterly dissatisfying! Rubbish company. BEWARE
- Chaotic, expensive.
- A Final Goodbye