Newest Review: ... images. This lead me to look at postal ordering simply to avoid any attitude problems. My fiance suggested Truprint because he used to use... more
XXL Photobook - Poor Quality
Author Name: J Hudson
Advantages: Quick Delivery
Disadvantages: Poor Quality Book and BAD Customer Service
I had three problems with Truprint
1)I ordered a photo book using an online voucher code for 50% off. I checked out and paid but then realised I had been overcharged. I contacted Truprint and was given a very curt reply stating online codes do not include extra pages. Upon searching the internet I couldn't then find any details of the voucher code used which I found strange. However I did find another voucher code for the website Snapfish which appeared to sell exactly the same product and then realised that Truprint is powered by Snapfish. This voucher code stated "includes extra pages". I contacted Truprint again to say I found this very misleading and they immediately gave me a refund.
2) The photo book arrived and at first we were very pleased with it. However after less than 24 hours and showing a few people the first few pages started to come out at the top edge. I emailed a photo and was told a replacement was being sent out. I was told that the first book had been put together during a very busy period (just before Christmas).
3) The second book arrived. Upon opening the book the first page was stuck to the second page. We had to prise the pages apart to enable the page to be opened. The pages are now over glued which means that the pages don't actually open properly and the photo's towards the centre of the pages are not easy to see. I again contacted Truprint and provided photo's as evidence of my complaint. They are willing to give a full refund upon return of both books. My problem is the photo book took hours and hours to put together as it contained over 300 photo's from a volunteering project. We went with Truprint purely due to the half price photo book offer as without this the book would have cost over £86. To say I am disappointed with the quality of this product and their lack of customer service is an understatement
Summary: I wouldn't buy from this company again
More reviews in the field of Other Service
- slimming world bullying
- Excellent Printing Service
- LONG PERIOD OF DELAY FOR MONEY TRF TO CAF ACCOUNT
- TERRIBLE. Avoid at all costs!
- Print24.com - great speed and service
- Excellent product, but not for everyone (you have to stick with it!)
- National Trust - Membership shambles - Beware.
- Utterly dissatisfying! Rubbish company. BEWARE
- Walk around a shop scanning products you would like to own, a shopper's dream!
- A Final Goodbye