Product Type: Toms Hunter Original
Newest Review: ... in awesome colors and styles that really you can ever dress them up or go all casual in them they really are so diverse. Because they ... more
Comfy slipper like shoes, not for rainy days
Member Name: CheeseFairy2010
Advantages: Comfy, low in price, slipper like
Disadvantages: no go in the rain
I purchased a pair of cord sherry Toms in a size 6. People had previously told me to buy 1 size bigger but I found that my real size was just fine. They were tight at first but probably because i was used to wearing slack trainers, the Toms fit more like a glove and felt like I was wearing slippers which was great. I originally bought them as I was going away for the weekend to London and didnt have any comfty shoes to wear for all the walking. I can honestly say they are the most comftable shoes I have ever owned. I wore then in all different weather condition and they were still great, they dont do well in the rain but they dont take long to dry off.
I put them in the washer to clean them and they came out looking brand new. After a while though they did start to make my feet smell :-/ no matter what I did they just reeked of sweaty feet, I worked out it was because I had been wearing in them rain :-( So I now have a pair of denim Toms also in a size 6 and I no longer wear them in the rain so months later they are still as new.
They are comftable slipper like canvas shoes. they go with almost any outfit and come in so many different colours too. I think the price for these is very reasonable AND for every pair sold, TOMS give another pair to charity which I think is brilliant.
Summary: Excellent pair of comftable shoes but not for rainy days.
More reviews in the field of Shoes
- Dune Mabel Ballerina Pumps
- What's there to lululose?
- I was not standing in super comfort when I used these insoles.
- Cooler Slipper Boots - so comfy you forget they're on your feet!
- I've got a New Look, well, almost!
- Double the layers, Double the laces, Double the love!
- Asda Hello Kitty Wellies - good but could be a little higher on the leg
- Fit like a glove
- Good Priced School Shoes, but a Pain to Put On!
- I'd like to walk 500 miles ... but it may be more like 50