Newest Review: ... a 20% discount but also means you don't have to queue to buy tickets. A family of four ticket costs just over £50. There is still a queue... more
Member Name: alex22
Date: 02/04/01, updated on 02/04/01 (25 review reads)
Advantages: Great Views
If you ever go to London then you must go on the London Eye.
It is situated on the Southside of the river Thames and gives beautiful views when it goes aroung.
The wheel is open every day from 0800 - 22:00 and each ride lasts 30 minutes.
The cost is £8 a ticket. That might sound expensive but you are seeing a lot of sights for the 30 minutes. Also there was a guide in out carriage who was happy to point out what was what.
I expected the ride to be quite jerky in places but the carriage glided aroung nicly and didn't make you feel sick!
I would recommend this especially if you are a tourist as it will give you a great view of the city.
More reviews in the field of Sightseeing National
- One Day in Wales
- Breathtaking views and some real history
- I may be wrong but
- Updated - Swansea Leisure Centre
- TWEAKED, plus a bit more info:Greensleeves and all that.
- Cotswold On The Cheap!
- The only thing missing is the sand.
- A beautiful Royal private home.
- A hot day out at the Cornish Seal Sanctuary!
- Her Majesty's Pied A Terre.