Newest Review: ... Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh and you can sit on the panel with them. There is also the Celebrity Juice set with Keith Lemon, Jonathan Ros... more
Member Name: xtinkersx
Louis Tussaud's Waxworks (Blackpool)
Advantages: Fun lots to do
Disadvantages: quite expensive if large group
Louis Tussauds Waxworks located right on the promenade in Blackpool opposite Central Pier.
This is a brilliant attraction for all the family but can be quite expensive for about 1-2 hours. There is a wide variety of waxworks set out on five floors. The rooms/ floors are set out to different themes-movie premiere, celeb city, corrie, rock factory, regal room, and the seaside with a mirror maze.
They have been adding alot to it recently the newest member being Tiger Woods!
There are cafes sitauted all over the waxworks including one in the Rovers Return so you can have a brew with you favorite character.
There is also a studio room where you can learn how the models are made and meet the very talented man and his team behind the famous models.]
There is also a horror floor-this is at the end and you are amde aware of this before entering so you can decide wether to go through or not as it can be quite scary especially for the younger ones. Here you will meet alot of famous people from films and also real life.
There is a gift shop at the end that sells toys and memrabilia. There is a lift which you can se if need to and its also disabled friendly.
Makes a great day out!
Summary: great day out meeting famous people fun for all the family
More reviews in the field of Sightseeing National
- Plymouth Hoe - don't leave Plymouth without it
- A must-see attraction on the Isle of Wight
- A great hill to walk.
- A great day out.
- Mountbatten Centre, Portsmouth, NEW FACILITIES!
- Meet Posh and Becks
- Woo hoo what a ride
- The best day out for children (and adult children) in Cardiff
- Beautiful castle on the Isle of Wight
- Fishing in the Sky
- Etal Castle (Northumberland)
- Dunluce Centre (Portrush)
- Edlingham Castle (Northumberland)
- Berkshire 4x4 Segway Tours (Dinton Pastures)
- Norham Castle (Northumberland)
- Chester Millennium Trail (Chester)
- The Shambles (Chesterfield, Derbyshire)
- Gummers How (Cumbria)
- Cambridge University Botanic Gardens (Cambridge)
- Aber Falls (Gwynedd)