Newest Review: ... while I was there but it sounds impressive. Next to the big Arena is the Indigo O2 which is a smaller venue which holds 2,400 people an... more
Member Name: AlisonB
The O2 (formerly the Millennium Dome)
Date: 04/07/00, updated on 04/07/00 (14 review reads)
Advantages: Are there any?
Disadvantages: The cost
Why oh why has so much money been invested in a project with such a short life-span.
It would not seem such a waste if the Dome had been created to educate, entertain & benefit future generations.
I must admit that I have not visited it and probably, due to it's limited existence (& a baby due in 3 weeks) I won't get to.
I wish the money had been invested in the NHS, it would be far betterto be envied for our health service by the rest of the world.
- George Stephenson's Birthplace (Wylam, Northumberland)
- Cherryburn (Stocksfield, Northumberland)
- Montgomery Castle Ruins (Montgomery, Powys)
- Castle Menzies (Perthshire, Scotland)
- Acton Scott Working Farm (Church Stretton, Shropshire)
- Waddington International Airshow 2012 (Waddington, Lincolnshire)
- North Norfolk Information Centre (Cromer, Norfolk)
- St Mary's Church (Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk)
- St Edmundsbury Catherdral (Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk)
- Frensham Great Pond (Frensham, Surrey)