Newest Review: ... while I was there but it sounds impressive. Next to the big Arena is the Indigo O2 which is a smaller venue which holds 2,400 people an... more
Member Name: AlisonB
The O2 (formerly the Millennium Dome)
Date: 04/07/00, updated on 04/07/00 (15 review reads)
Advantages: Are there any?
Disadvantages: The cost
Why oh why has so much money been invested in a project with such a short life-span.
It would not seem such a waste if the Dome had been created to educate, entertain & benefit future generations.
I must admit that I have not visited it and probably, due to it's limited existence (& a baby due in 3 weeks) I won't get to.
I wish the money had been invested in the NHS, it would be far betterto be envied for our health service by the rest of the world.
- Washington Old Hall (Washington)
- Berrington Hall (Shropshire)
- Dunluce Centre (Portrush)
- Charlecote Park (Warwickshire)
- Cleethorpes Pier
- Kingston Lacy (Dorset)
- Leonardslee Lakes and Gardens (Horsham)
- Chartwell, Kent
- Beatles' Childhood Homes Tour (Liverpool)
- St Robert's Cave (Knaresborough, North Yorkshire)