Newest Review: ... while I was there but it sounds impressive. Next to the big Arena is the Indigo O2 which is a smaller venue which holds 2,400 people an... more
Member Name: www.mike.com
The O2 (formerly the Millennium Dome)
Date: 11/07/00, updated on 11/07/00 (2 review reads)
Advantages: I don't live near it.
Disadvantages: The Millenium Dome
If I didn't have to write 75 words, that would be it!
But I do!
£760 000 000+ for an attraction (apparently) lasting one year and not to be visited by many living north of Watford. Why is everything so centered around London, it's already clogged up with crap!
Many of the exhibits have failed already and the whole concept is obviously the brain child of a less than averagely intelligent lettuce.
Even if it were to last more than just the one year assigned, I still don't anticipate a visit.
- Llanberis Lakeside Railway (Wales)
- Church Ope Cove (Isle of Portland)
- Northumberlandia (England)
- Sea Life Tower (Weymouth)
- Radipole Lake Nature Reserve (Weymouth)
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh (Edinburgh)
- Spitbank Fort (Portsmouth)
- Blackpool Illuminations (Blackpool)
- Flagship Portsmouth at the Historic Dockyard (Portsmouth)
- Salisbury Cathedral (Salisbury)