Newest Review: ... while I was there but it sounds impressive. Next to the big Arena is the Indigo O2 which is a smaller venue which holds 2,400 people an... more
Member Name: HooSoo
The O2 (formerly the Millennium Dome)
Date: 04/08/00, updated on 04/08/00 (2 review reads)
Advantages: Lotsa things to see
Disadvantages: crowds and queues
I visited the dome in June. My first impression for it was that it is not as massive as I had imagined. But there are really quite a lot of stuffs to see in there. If you plan to see eveything, be prepare to spend a whole day in there. However, if you have not got much time, there are some things that you should not miss, such as 'The Body', 'The Play' and the millenium show(which I think is a must-see!!). Expect crowds and long queues if you are going on a weekend. In the playground, you might have to queue for 15 minutes (I did!!) to play a game that lasts for only couple minutes!!
More reviews in the field of Sightseeing National
- The London Eye,
- High Expectations = Low Enjoyment
- Be afraid - be very afraid...
- Beale Park For A Relaxing Day Out
- Manchester China Town
- Combined with Go Ape, a visit to Woburn Safari Park is a fantastic family day ou ...
- A great way to see the sights of London
- Calming Culzean
- A small castle with lots of history.
- Stone Me!