Product Type: George Foreman electrical appliances
Newest Review: ... quite a good grill. This george foreman grill is silver in colour, and it is actually quite small and compact, It says it cooks four p... more
George foreman 14525
George Foreman 14525
Member Name: bluebell190
George Foreman 14525
Advantages: Cooks food perfectly in minutes
Disadvantages: Not really big enough for 4 portions
I bought this a while ago now, as my cooker doesn't have a grill, so I thought this would be a handy appliance to have in our kitchen. I bought a cheap george foreman a year ago and all it did was burn all the food, so I thought I would pay a bit more and try and get something more decent. I paid about £80 for this george foreman so I was expecting it to be good. So far I havn't been disappointed, it is actually quite a good grill.
This george foreman grill is silver in colour, and it is actually quite small and compact, It says it cooks four portions, but I have only ever cooked two on it, which seems the perfect size for two, I don't know if there would be enough space for four, I think it is a bit small. Especially burgers, you would get three on there but definitely not four.
The plates you cook the food on, are detachable which I think is such a good idea, as it is so hard to clean things like this when you can't remove the plates. They are dishwasher safe, but they are so small and so easy to just wash up by hand.
There is also a drip tray which catches all the grease and fat from the food, so your food isn't cooking in all the fat, which makes cooking with this actually healthier. It cooks food really fast, burgers cook in about 5 minutes, chicken breasts take about 10 minutes, if you were to put them in the oven you would be waiting at least half an hour, so it is great if you haven't got much time to cook. The meat is really nice when cooked in this grill too, it is perfect.
I have never burnt any food with this grill like I have with the cheaper one I bought, it is really easy to use and it has a digital count down timer and alarm, so you won't leave it in too long and forget about it.
I highly recommend this george foreman grill, it is expensive but it saves you time cooking, the meat is perfect when it comes out, it is easy to clean and now I wouldn't be without it!
Summary: Excellent appliance to have in your kitchen
More reviews in the field of Small Kitchen Appliance
- Leatherface comes to dinner no more!
- For those that love frothy coffee
- Save money and stop buying shop bought smoothies/milkshakes BUY THIS
- Russell Hobbs Steamer
- Awful, Awful, Awful. Did I mention it was awful>
- The Future Of Milk Frothing
- Tefal Fresh Express
- Attractive and practical insulated dishes
- My best buy of 2012
- Salter Glass Timer
- Morphy Richards 48822 Soup Maker
- Panasonic SDZB2502BXC Automatic
- Morphy Richards 48702 Sear & Stew Slow
- Morphy Richards 48031 Induction Hob
- Kenwood KM288 Prospero Compact Kitchen Machine
- Kenwood KM283 Prospero Compact Kitchen Machine
- Kenwood FPM260 MultiPro Compact Food Proccessor
- Morphy Richards 48703 Sear & Stew Slow
- George Foreman 18603 Grill & Griddle