Product Type: Kenwood electrical appliances
Newest Review: ... further into how quickly and what else has it got to offer that you might like? This Kenwood product has a number of things that we liked i... more
Member Name: deanne
Date: 16/10/00, updated on 16/10/00 (27 review reads)
Advantages: Fair job done
Disadvantages: Rusts and holds breadcrumbs
We bought the above toaster for 35.00. It has a 'browning dial' 1-6. Although a 5 will burn the toast!!. I use Kingsmill square cut because it is the only size bread that will fit in the 'slits'. It is a 2 slice toaster and has a grill bit that allows you to 'toast' buns.....you can only do one at a time, and you still get a white gap through the middle of the bun. It tends to hold breadcrumbs and the stainless steel frame does tend to rust. I think it is overpriced but does the job.
More reviews in the field of Small Kitchen Appliance
- Kenwood KM150 Cuisine 3 in 1 - Food Processor
- Tefal Perfect Tea maker.
- Whirpool built in oven and hob
- Brita Water filter – an end to furry kettles and funny tasting water.
- Tefal Vitesse
- As a child I lusted after...
- Tefal Steam Cuisine Steamer
- Good value for money smoothie maker
- Clean fresh water